Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From my lovely husband....

Dearest Stacy - You are a Love song 
 John 


From John ✆ to me - show details 11:13 AM (10 hours ago)


 My Dearest Stacy, My Perfect Wife,

This is how I really felt about you this morning. 



The Freshness........When it's cold and raining, 


you are more beautiful. 


And the snow brings me even closer to your lips. 


The inner secret, that which was never born,
 you are that freshness, 


and I am with you now.


I can't explain the goings,or the comings. 


You enter suddenly, and I am nowhere again. 


 Inside this majesty. 




 Rumi 




 Love,J.

Thank you for all these years together, years that have passed far too quickly. Thank you for cooking for me. Your food is healthful and delicious. Thank you for cleaning up after me. It isn't fair to you, but I have appreciated everything you have done. Thank you for the back rubs and the laughter. Thank you for it all. You genuinely make me laugh, and you touch my heart when you laugh at my corny jokes that I know you do not honestly believe are funny. Thank you for your continual kindness, for your inner and outer beauty, for your gentle nature and for always being there to support me, to love me and to urge me on with love and devotion. You are the heart of me, my soul, my ever after. I am the luckiest man in the world to have, not a wife like you, but you, in the flesh.

Your loving husband,
Dr. J.